Build once, and look great on camera forever.
Sure, you could watch hundreds of YouTube videos and reverse engineer how the influencers did it. What you’ll find are a hundred ways to set up a home video studio. 😫
Two years ago I fumbled through building my own solo studio and made every mistake so you don’t have to. Let me show you how to build an epic video studio that won’t kill your budget.
What You’ll Learn
- How to take advantage of small or crowded spaces.
- How to kill unwanted echo, reverb, or outside noises.
- What gear to buy that will give you the most bang for your buck.
- The only lighting system you will ever need.
- How to create a backdrop on a budget that reflects you.
- All the little tips and hacks that actually work and make an impression.
- How This Course Is Designed
- Before You Begin
Location: Making the Most of Your Office
- Picking a Room
- Orienting the Room
Room Acoustics: The Secret to Perfect Sound
- Hearing > Seeing
- Sound Proofing
- Sound Dampening
Mic & Camera: Straight Forward Options
- Diminishing Returns
- Picking a Camera
- Picking a Mic
- Odd and Ends You’ll Need
Backdrop: How to Make Yours Reflect You
- Types of Backdrops
- The Brand Sandbox
- Designing Your Backdrop
- Inspiration For Your Backdrop
Lighting: How to Set It & Forget It
- Three Point Lighting
- Other Lights & What to Buy
- Mounting Lights On the Ceiling
Software: Making It Easy to Capture Videos
- Make Your Life Simpler, Not Harder
- My Software for Solo Videos
- My Software for Interviews
Extra Goodness: Advanced Tips & Tricks
- The Ultimate Desk Rig
- Go Farther With a Studio Design
- What’s Coming Next
Get All The Courses For Free
Subscribe to my newsletter to get instant access to all my courses, Ai tools, and more.